Mold Inspection and Remediation Experts
We are here for your home or business. If you suspect mold on your property, call One Call so our experts can inspect and assess right away. We have the training, equipment, and expertise to help restore any damage and prevent the further spread of mold.
Health Effects Of Mold
Concern about indoor exposure to mold has been increasing as the public becomes aware that exposure to mold can cause a variety of health effects and symptoms. Mold has the potential to cause health problems such as allergic reactions sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. It can also irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. Remediation of mold and moisture problems include measures designed to protect the health of building occupants.
Mold Accumulation and Prevention:
- - Clean and dry wet or damp spots within 48 hours.
- - Fix leaky plumbing and leaks in the building envelope as soon as possible.
- - Don't let foundations stay wet. Provide drainage and slope the ground away from the foundation.
- - Watch for condensation and wet spots. Fix sources of moisture problems as soon as possible.
- - Perform regular building/HVAC inspections and maintenance as scheduled.
- - Prevent moisture due to condensation by increasing surface temperature or reducing the moisture level in air (humidity). To increase surface temperature, insulate or increase air circulation. To reduce the moisture level in air, repair leaks, increase ventilation (if outside air is cold and dry), or dehumidify (if outdoor air is warm and humid).
- - Keep heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) drip pans clean, flowing properly, and unobstructed.
- - Vent moisture-generating appliances, such as dryers, to the outside where possible.
- - Maintain low indoor humidity, below 60% relative humidity (RH), ideally 30-50%, if possible.
Direct Insurance Billing - 24X7 - Fast Response
AA Trauma Cleaning Service provides crime scene cleanup, disaster mitigation, facility maintenance services, and general construction services throughout South Florida and up the Treasure Coast. Locations include Palm Beach, Martin and St.Lucie County, including the cities of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound, Stuart and Jensen Beach.
We provide on-call emergency services 24/7. Call Us: 772.233.8400
AA Trauma Cleanup Service provides quality work, timely service, and reasonable pricing. We pride ourselves on the high standards we have established and maintained as a Treasure Coast area business. Our 24 hour response team will work quickly and efficiently with discretion and confidentiality. Unmarked vehicles are available upon request. We will gladly provide references.