AA Trauma Cleaning
AA Trauma Cleaning Service operates with the aim of sustainable development. We are building on the three pillars of sustainable development: economy, ecology and social responsibility. We create added value for our customers, employees, and suppliers. We conserve and protect natural resources – the basis of our economic activity. And we recognise our social responsibility for our area and towards our employees.
Responsible corporate governance
AA Trauma Cleaning Service management cultures is characterised by openness, honesty, rapid implementation and proactive decision-making. This includes an appreciation of responsible corporate governance.
Guidelines for our actions
We have made a commitment to transparent and fair corporate governance by introducing our Corporate Governance Principles. This Code sets our ethical standards for day-to-day business in concrete terms: These include observing the laws, fair competition, dealing responsibly with customers, suppliers and employees, and avoiding conflicts of interest. Together with our Leadership Principles, these guidelines represent the framework for our responsible and sustainable entrepreneurial activity.
Our strength is our team. With a team-based approach and dedication they meet any challenge with a smile. We must be responsible for the client's interests and be driven to detail on their behalf. AA Trauma Cleaning Services provides crime scene cleanup, disaster mitigation, construction, and property maintenance services. We are located on the Treasure Coast in Martin County.
The company’s culture and our fundamental values are based on our Corporate Mission:
As a leading Florida based biohazard remediation company, Aa Trauma’s mission is to relieve our customer’s burden by providing compassionate, conscientious care in the delivery of our services, maintaining the highest industry standards, and protecting the safety of our employees and those we serve.
- - We build on the three pillars of sustainable development: Economy, ecology and social responsibility.
- - Our economic goals are to continuously increase our earnings through cost leadership and long-term, profit-oriented growth.
- - We strive for long-term customer relationship based on reliability and integrity.
- - Our success is based on competent, dedicated employees and an excellent management team.
- - Climate protection and conserving natural resources are a matter of priority for our objectives in environmental protection.
- - Our information policy is to provide open communication. We inform truthfully and responsibly.
- - Our dealings with each other are marked by active and open communication.
Based on our Corporate Mission, the AA Trauma Cleaning Service Leadership Principles were designed to help us build a common management and leadership culture.
Absolute priority is assigned to focusing on comprehensive efficiency and sustainable profitability while also putting emphasis on customers and profit-oriented growth.
With this in mind, cost awareness and highly efficient structures and processes are of the highest importance as well as speed and consistent implementation. To achieve our objectives, we rely on dedicated and qualified employees and an excellent management team. We are convinced that a corporate culture, which is primarily based on employee-orientation and partnership will lead to the long term success of AA Trauma Cleaning Service.
- - Partnerships | “Trust and fairness”
- - Performance and Result Orientation | “Out-performance through rigorous benchmarking”
- - Customer Orientation | “Greatest possible benefit for the customer”
- - Sustainable Development | “Taking responsibility”
- - Professional, Social and Management Competence | “Competence as a success factor”
- - Role Model | “Lead by example”
- - Communication and Information | “Creating transparency”
- - Commitment | “Inspiring yourself and others”
- - Employee Development | “Challenge and support”
- - Assessment and Feedback | “Development and performance through feedback”
South Florida Crime Scene and Trauma Cleanup
AA Trauma Cleaning Service provides crime scene cleanup, disaster mitigation, facility maintenance services, carpet cleaning, and general construction services throughout South Florida and up the Treasure Coast. Locations include, but are not limited to, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St.Lucie, Okeechobee, Indian River, Brevard and Volucia county. Some serviced cities include Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach and more.
We provide on-call emergency services 24/7
AA Trauma Cleanup Service will provide quality work, timely service, and reasonable pricing. We pride ourselves on the high standards we have established and maintained as a Treasure Coast area business. We will gladly provide references. Call us. 772.223.8400